Friday, July 16, 2010

When i met an alien... KARAN


Packed surprise

a red face,three legs and without a nose.This was what i saw on thursday evening at the gate way of India.it was the weirdest creature i had ever seen.Red drops trickled down my gola which added to my horror.i could not move my eyes away from the weird alien.i had laughed out the idea of jadoo in 'KOI MIL GAYA' but there was one sitting right in front of me.he looked at me with his numerous illuminating eyes as if he wanted to communicate with me.He then made a buzzing sound,which troubled my ears.later i realised that he was singing 'ALL IS WELL'.He turned out to be a great fan of Hindi cinema.But just when i blinked my eyes... he disappeared! I saw a CD that he had left behind for me.It was the CD that i have been wanting for a while but was not available at the stores.But at the end of it,all i could see was the 'Gateway Of India'standing majestically while the waves soared high.

No comments:

Post a Comment