Thursday, July 22, 2010

DEAR DARIY

Once upon a time my father planed to go to a forest as a trip.The name of the forest is KAN AHA AND PINCH.We went on 12Th JULY 2010.As we reach there the guide uncle told us there is nothing to see'. I was shocked, how can the guide can say. then he took us inside forest, there we saw that there is no animal is there.AND we started seeing few animals.THERE WERE 40 VILLAGES INSIDE. For few minutes we stop there. AND there i asked them that they dose feel sacred? GOVERNMENT IS Helping them or not? THEY REPLIED 'every elder of the family is getting 10 lakes',so even he is trying to remove us. ARE YOU HAPPY to go out? THEY REPLIED 'YES'.....

THEY TOLD ME THAT there are 50 to 60 tigers in INDIA.I was shocked and than I knew that news of tiger is lie.Than they told me that the government is making way between KAN AHA AND PINCH.so tigers cannot go far for their food to eat.because when they get both at that movement their remove them from their terrestrial and many trees are cut to make bridge.So there is damage of trees as well as animals.......

And then we move further there I was going to faint because in that part mostly trees were cut.I so a man was cutting trees.I stooped him and told him 'why are you cutting trees?'He replied 'for human being benefits.'But which benefits.For making furniture.YES!!Please do not cut trees. If u want to cut the trees please plant many trees....

I felt very bad because trees gives us food,flowers,fruits,wood,etc.It gives out fresh oxygen which we take in.Trees are very useful....

While going home I felt very bad after hearing about trees and tigers.But even I felt happy because I learnt many things about the forest KAN AHA-PINCH. It was the most memorable movements......

MORAL- 'SAVE TREES ,SAVE ANIMALS,SAVE ENVIRONMENT'

No comments:

Post a Comment